Thursday, November 6, 2008

My First Job!!!!!!

I have been looking for somewhere to volunteer at for a while, and i was debating on whether i should volunteer at the library or the retirement home. but what helped me decide was when my friend told me that she volunteers at the library. I decided why we were there, i might as well fill out a volunteer form, but i was standing with my friend, when i turned it in, and they realized that i would be volunteering the same day and practically the same time as her, so when they called me and told me i could start Saturday, they mentioned that i would be with my friend. it is so exciting, i get to go every saturday from 12 to 3 whil me friend goes from 1 to 3. i am so excited, i cant wait to start!!! and yes i do realize that i cant just mess around with my friend while i am there, we decided that we would go do something together afterwords on saturdays.

1 comment:

Jenny Clark said...

good job...this will be a great experience for you(especially since you are such a book freak)love ya tons...mom