Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight, Again!!

So, I really enjoyed the Twilight movie. But to be honest, I didnt like it at all when I first saw it. I was trying to compare it to the book and in my opinion, it was nothing like the book. So I decided to go a second time to see if it got any better, and it did. I absolutely loved it!!!! So my friends and I decided one night to go again. It was even better that time. I also noticed a ton of stuff I had missed from the first two times. Now, Robert Pattinson is amazing. I also hated him at first, but he grows on you...if only he looked like Chase Crawford. He is perfect except he isn't really that cute. I love that he not only acts, but he can sing too. And he plays the piano and guitar. It made me like the piano a little bit more. The song 'Never Think' that he sings is amazing. I will admit that he sounds drunk while he sings it, but it is a great song. And his voice, I thought I was going to die. His voice is perfect...singing that is. I hated everyones accent in the Twilight movie. It just didnt fit at all. I loved the movie, and you all should go see it. It was a little bit scary. But I am scared of everything and it only made me jump a little, so its not too bad.

No comments: