Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Volunteer work

I totally forgot while writing about the Twilight movie to mention anything about my volunteer work at the library. So I love working at the library. We only do little things, but its usually stuff that wouldnt really get done if they didnt have the help. If they didnt have people to come help with all the preparations for the activities, I dont know what they would do. Thats mostly what i do there. a couple weeks ago i cut out peices for turkey hats, and one week i cut out peices to make reindeer masks or something like that. and just last week, my friend and i made 58 out of 78 gingerbread houses that people are going to come decorate this saturday. it will be the first activity i actually get to help with rather than just doing all the preparations, but either way, its amazing. i really love it. and it could eventually turn into a job instead of just service.

No comments: